“Melania warned Trump About the Virus Back in February”
That is the title of an article on EM Chicago’s website dated May 30, 2020.
I could say, “I gave my friend a warning about Fair Go Casino Bonus back in February 2020”, but what exactly did I mean? Did I mean that my friend would lose all of his money gambling because the website is so much fun? Did I mean that due to COVID-19 that the website would see a dramatic increase of users and that their server technology was not prepared (I’m making that up)? Or did I mean that my friend was going to win big, but blow all of the winnings by March, not realizing all of the financial issues we are having due to COVID-19 now?
I could say the same thing about Trump and Melania and this said warning.
Did she mean that the virus was going to affect the campaign? Did she mean that the Democrats would turn the virus into a political issue? Did she mean the medical impact of the virus?
The article does not tell us what was involved in the conversation, or the content of that conversation. The conversation is left to the imagination.
These are the cold hard figures, which everybody had access to (including regular citizens with zero security clearance)
Cases in China
- 1 December 2019 – 1 case
- 31 December 2019 – 27 cases in China
- 30 January 2020 – 9,692 cases in China
- 29 February 2020 – 79,842 cases (virus all over China)
Nobody believes China was honest with their counts.
Cases in the US
- 30 January 2020 – 6 cases
- 20 February 2020 – 15 cases
- 29 February 2020 – 68 cases
- 20 March 2020 – 20,873
- 30 March 2020 – 171,640
- 20 April 2020 – 808,540
- 30 January 2020 – 9,823
- 29 February 2020 – 88,422 cases (worldwide)
Most people in February were not looking at cold hard figures, but if people were reading the news, they knew about the Diamond Princess Cruise Ship and the fact that the cruise ship was in quarantine.
In February, it was also public knowledge what was going in Iran and Italy. I myself wrote an article about this topic on February 26, 2020, 2 days after Nancy Pelosi encouraged people to visit Chinatown, insisting that nobody was in danger.
On February 4, 2020, Trump talked about COVID-19 in his State of the Union speech. A speech that Nancy Pelosi was focused on ripping up rather than actually reading the speech. To quote Nancy Pelosi, “Trump did not say anything important in his speech”. Maybe if she had paid attention she would have heard the part where he talked about COVID-19.
I will admit that few people understood the true impact of what the virus was going to have on society. But most of us knew about the Diamond Princess Cruise Ship.
Diamond Princess Cruise Ship
- 80 year old passenger visited Shenzen, Guangdon Province, China on 10 January (after China knew that the coronavirus was person to person transmission and put people in jail if they tried to warn the world)
- 17 January 2020, 80 year old passenger boarded the ship
- 19 January 2020, 80 year old passenger develops a cough (first symptom of COVID-19 or one of a million viruses that people get every day – 9 days later)
- Ship departed Japan on 20 January 2020 from Port of Yokohama with an 80 year old traveler from Hong Kong, China who was asymptomatic with COVID-19.
- 23 January 2020, China locks down Wuhan, China.
- 25 January 2020, 80 year old passenger left the ship. Cruise ship continued on its journey. (6 days after first symptoms, patient needed to be hospitalized)
- 31 January 2020, Trump imposes travel restrictions from China. China finally admits person to person transmission.
- 31 January 2020, the ship docked.
- February 1, 2020, the cruise ship was quarantined. 80 year old man tested positive for COVID-19.
- February 3, 2020, the cruise employees finally inform the passengers of what is going on. For the next few days (even after the passengers were notified about what was going on), the ship continued to have dance parties, casinos, bars, and buffet style eatings.
- On February 4, 2020, 10 out of 31 passengers tested were positive.
- On February 5, 2020, the ship went into a 14 day quarantine.
Let’s take a break from our timeline and think about this. A person visits the area where the outbreak happens. 9 days later, he develops a cough (which could be anything). 6 days after that, the passenger is sick enough to have to disembark the ship and go to a hospital.
From that one person, 9 days later he infected 10 other people (at least). The government is scared enough to put the whole entire ship into quarantine.
Let’s continue with our timeline:
- 8 February 2020, 64 COVID patients
In a 14 day period, it goes from one patient showing symptoms to 64 patients being confirmed being sick and that is not counting the patients who are sick and not showing symptoms.
The world knew this, including Nancy Pelosi.
Nancy Pelosi knew of the dangers of COVID-19. DeBlasio knew of the dangers of COVID-19. The mayor of Louisiana knew of the dangers of COVID-19. It was NOT anything that was restricted or a top secret level 7 security clearance to know about. Every American knew.
- 22 February 2020 1:33 pm – CDC official warns of ‘pandemic’ as countries begin to take drastic measures
- 24 February 2020 – Pelosi encourages people to visit China Town
Think about that for a minute. The CDC gave out an official warning on 22 February 2020, but Nancy Pelosi decided to ignore that warning and continued to encourage people to go to ChinaTown and other tourist driven events. Isn’t Nancy Pelosi the one who keeps saying that Trump is ignoring science?
- 31 January 2020 – 2 tourists tested positive for COVID-19 (same day China finally admitted human to human transmission)
- 21 February 2020 – 16 cases
- 22 February 2020 – 76 cases
- 26 february 2020 – 344 cases (4 days transmission to 270 symptomatic people — does not include asymptomatic people) Suspected 600 people were infected.
Italy had the high spread, because the Italian government encouraged people to NOT discriminate against Chinese people (as Nancy Pelosi did). So an infected Chinese person stood in the middle of a large city wearing a sign that said “give me a hug”. And in exchange for this gesture of goodwill, the Chinese person infected the kind hearted person who hugged him. It is unknown if that person did or did not know they had COVID-19 when this event took place.
Italy also had an issue with a food delivery person who showed obvious signs of being sick, delivering Chinese food while the Italian government was encouraging people to parton Chinese food restaurants to demonstrate that they were “not racist”.
- 19 February 2020 – 2 people infected
- 20 February 2020 – 3 more people infected. Iraq closes border to Iran over COVID-19
- 21 February 2020 – 13 new cases
- 22 February 2020 – 10 more cases
- 23 February 2020 – 43 people infected total, 8 dead
- 24 February 2020 – 61 infected, 12 dead
- 25 February 2020 – 50 dead, which means that a lot more people were infected than were being reported
Why would Iraq close the border to Iran over 3 cases unless one, the number of cases in Iran was much higher than was reported (which most people believe to be true) or two, even Iraq understood that even with only 3 cases, the virus was serious.
Plus there was the whole entire pilgrimage to Quam and then everybody returning to their home countries to spread the virus. Not to mention people intentionally licking the place to demonstrate that they were not afraid of the Coronavirus (yes, people are that stupid).
I would be more surprised if Trump and Melania did not talk about the seriousness of the coronavirus and how it would affect the US and other countries. I know that by February 26, 2020, I was having those conversations with my family.
For anybody to imply that somehow Trump is a bad president because he and Melania had this conversation in February is an idiot. A bad president would have been a president who was NOT having these conversations, … Nancy Pelosi and pretty much every Democratic candidate who was running in the primary.